Samahang Pilipino envisions a united, self-sustaining community that:
- Explores and embraces Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American struggles and identities
- Derives responsibility from continually analyzing and understanding history, culture, and self
- Works in solidarity with different communities to transform systems of power in order to achieve justice and equity within and beyond the university
We, as Samahang Pilipino, will:
- Foster cultural empowerment and social responsibility by creating opportunities to dialogue about diverse experiences and identities.
- Actively engage and develop student leaders to organize, advocate, and provide services for themselves and the community.
- Build and strengthen relationships with different communities, organizations, and key stakeholders on and off campus.
Social, political, academic, community, cultural